Famous for its lively bursting Camel Souk, Al Ain is the garden city of this Arab nation, an oasis town home to thousands of date palms. With archeological ruins and digs dating as far back as 5,000 years, the Al Ain City Tour is one of history and tradition. No journey to the Middle East would be complete without the chance to see camels up close and personal, and this city tour allows you to do just that.
• A visit to Hili Gardens, which combine both a public garden and an archeological site with remnants of Bronze Age settlements Subject to availability if Open
• A tour inside the Al Ain Palace Museum which was once the residence of the late ruler Sheikh Zayed Bin Sultan Al Nahyan and is now home to interesting displays which offer an insight into their family and lifestyle
• A visit to the Al Ain National Museum which provides an overview of the countrys tradition and culture
• Get up close and personal with camels
• A short stop at Jahili Fort to view the photography collection of the famous explorer Wifred Thesiger