• Pick-up from the Hotel
• Burj AL Arab - Photo Stop
• Atlantis Photo Stop
• Pass by Sheikh Mohamed Palace
• Zabeel Mosque - Photo Stop
• Skylines at the Dubai Creek - Photo Stop
• Drive along the historical Dubai creek to Dubai Museum In Al Fahidi Fort
• Visit Dubai Museum
• Cross the creek by Abra (Water Taxi)
• Visit the Textile, Spice & Gold Souks
• Drop-off to the Hotel
Witness the true cosmopolitan lifestyle!
Dubai, The gulf's most enchanting cosmopolitan city, offers modern and ancient charms. The tour includes a photo stop at the world's most luxurious 7 star hotel "Burj Al Arab" then a photo stop to the famous twin minaret mosque "The Jumeirah Mosque". Pass by the extravagant palace quarter "Zabeel" then drive along the historical point of Dubai " Creek" until we reach Bastakiya, The wind-towered houses of old merchants and the 180 year old "Al Fahidi Fort".
Part of the tour is the visit to Dubai Museum for us to further understand the ancient culture of Dubai, after which, we will experience crossing the Dubai Creek with an "ABRA - Water Taxi) and we will end our tour with a visit to the Gold & Spice Souk before dropping you back to the Hotel.