Duration: 8 Hours
• Enjoy an eight-hour tour to the Emirate of Fujairah
• Visit the Fujairah Museum that showcases the ancestral history and heritage of Fujairah
• Check out the oldest fort in the UAE, the Fujairah Fort
• Spend some time at the Fujairah Heritage Village and travel through the antique Fujairah
• Visit the pristine beach on the Gulf of Oman
• See the Al Badiyah Mosque, living testimony of ancient religious architecture of Fujairah
• Shop for gifts at the Friday Market
As scheduled, our local tour guide will pick you up from the hotel / select location for your Fujairah trip from Dubai. On the way to Fujairah city you will pass by the settlements of Dibba, Kalba and Sharjah. Your first stop will be at the Fujairah Museum. Its an ideal place for gaining better understanding about the origin of this Emirate city, as records of the past are well preserved in this museum. The next destination is the Fujairah Fort, the oldest fort in the UAE, which brings forth the time-tested architectural techniques of yester years. Its located in the Heritage Village, which is your next stop. At the Heritage Village you will experience sort of a virtual travel back in time on seeing the replicas that exhibits the life, culture and tradition of the ages-old Fujairah.
Your next stop will be the beach at the Gulf of Oman, the Emirates only coastline, where you can relax and cool off your heels. Then, check out the Al Bidayah Mosque. This ageless mud-plastered mosque is the oldest ever mosque built in the UAE. Later on, keep your wallet handy as you will be lead to the Friday Market to browse through the regions best offers. Once you are done with the Fujairah east coast tour from Dubai, you will be taken back to your hotel / location by us.