Dubai city tour would take you to the most prominent places in Dubai. You also get to see two different sides of Dubai, the historical one and the modern one. Beginning with the Dubai Museum, located in the Al Fahidi Fort (built in the 18th century), youll get to experience Dubai before it discovered oil and became the power city it is today. This is followed by a drive along the Dubai Creek, which is a historical area and still holds remnants of the past.
While the historical part of the city is quite interesting, your Dubai city tour would not be complete if you do not see its modern side. So now get ready to see some of the emirates futuristic skyscrapers and awe-inspiring architectures! Well drive you past Sheik Zayed Road, allowing you to catch a glimpse of Dubais modern icons like Mall of the Emirates, Burj Khalifa, Dubai Mall and Burj Al Arab along the way.
This tour is available in a selection of languages, please see the full schedule in the Important Information section and make your selection when booking.
• The tour starts with pickup from your hotel
• Driving along the 'Beach Road' we stop for a photo outside the Jumeirah Mosque
• Continuing our drive to the traditional side of Dubai, we pass by Zabeel Palace
• Arriving on the older side of the city, we drive past the Al Fahidi Cultural Neighbourhood to see the famous wind-tower architecture and cobbled streets
• Visit Dubai Museum to learn about the rich heritage.
• Crossing from the Bur Dubai side of the Creek, we take a traditional abra (water taxi) crossing over Dubai Creek to the Deira side.
• Follow our entertaining guide through the famous Spice and Gold Souks of Dubai
• The tour ends after some leisure time in the Souk, and return to your hotel