Uncover the little-known treasures of Dubai on this 2-hour walking tour of Old Dubai and its various souks (markets). You will with a local guide through traditional architecture, museums, street art, and ancient forts. Your walk through the perfume, spice, and gold souks will stimulate your senses and the breathtaking views from the abra (traditional boat) ride will take you back in time. This tour is limited to a maximum of 20 passengers.
The tour begins from the old Al Fahidi Courtyard Houses in the Bastakiya District. You will get to walk through Coffee Museum, coin, and Dubai museum. Then you will be guided through the textile souk to arrive at the Dubai Creek and Dhow for breathtaking views. A traditional boat (abra) will get you across over to the Deira side of Dubai to explore the various souks (markets) like Spice Souk and Gold Souk in the city. Whether you are looking for an inexpensive knickknack or a diamond necklace, you're guaranteed to find something to suit you here. When you book your tickets, you will receive email on viator portal with details on how to locate your guide.
Sights we see or talk about on our Old Dubai Tour:
• Al Fahidi Historical Neighbourhood, previously known as Bastakiya
• Coffee Museum, to learn where and how coffee originated
• Dubai Museum, to experience the Pearl Diving Industry
• The Rulers Divan
• Textile Souk
• House of Sheikh Saeed Al Maktoum
• Al Shindaga Watchtower
• Heritage & Diving Village (closed for renovation)
• Gold Souk
• Spice Souk
• Traditional Abra Ride (wooden boat) to ride across the creek
• Dubai Creek