Our Balloon Ride provides a mesmerising view of the desert in Dubai during your experience. You may also be lucky enough to see the local inhabitants such as oryxs, gazelles, desert rabbits, camels etc. It even gets more interesting if you decide to book your tour on a Tuesday and add a live violinist to your experience.
DEPARTURE LOCATION: Margham (Dubai Al Ain road near Exit 47).
LANDING LOCATION: Within 20 KM radius of Take off location.
DEPARTURE TIME: 30 minutes before sunrise.
• Pick up and drop off (only from Dubai).
• Before take off tea/coffee/soft drinks.
• Breakfast after landing.
• Free Wi-Fi on board during flight.
• Group photo with pilot after landing.
• Flying certificate signed by pilot.
• Full flight video through email is chargeable 100 AED/passenger.
• For Sharjah or other Emirates or Jebel Ali passengers pick up & drop is charged extra.
We will call you the evening one day prior before 8pm to confirm the pick-up time, pick-up point and details of the flight.
Age limit for any passenger will be above 5 years to less than 70 years (less than 5 years and more than 70 years passenger will not be allowed to fly). Maximum weight for any passenger will be 120kgs (if exceeded, then two tickets need to be purchased). Passenger need to sign a declaration form declaring that he/she doesnt have any serious medical problems such as: Heart problem, Knee & back bone Surgery in last 6 months, Phobia of height, Pregnant for more than 3 months and Physical & Mental disabilities. Child age group (5-12 years) would need to be accompanied by an adult.