Duration: 6-8 hours
• Spend an action-packed day at one of the worlds largest indoor theme parks
• Enjoy 20 plus state-of-the-art rides in this colossal 1.5 million square-feet facility
• Access to four amazing zones with something to tender every taste and skill
• Meet your all-time-favorite super heroes at Marvel Zone
• Take in rides and attractions themed around the popular Cartoon characters like Powerpuff Girls, Ben 10 etc
• Hit exciting dinosaur based adventure rides within the Lost Valley section
• Add some spooky fun and excitement as you find your way to IMG Boulevard
• Several incredibly themed dining and shopping options available across its four zones
• Enjoy Novo Cinemas a 12-screen cinema multiplex featuring the cutting-edge 3D IMAX technology (charges apply)
Dubai is now home to the largest indoor theme park in the world - IMG Worlds of Adventure. Bringing the awesome world of Marvel Comics and Cartoon Network to life, IMG Worlds of Adventure covers an expanse of 1.5 million square feet. If you find that hard to imagine, think of 28 football fields, in an air-conditioned indoor facility with numerous rides and attractions and you have IMG Worlds of Adventure.
The park is part of the City of Arabia development project in Dubailand and is divided into 4 zones, two of which are inspired by global brands Cartoon Network and Marvel. The other two zones are IMGs exclusive concept creations called Lost Valley - Dinosaur Adventure and IMG Boulevard. Focused on entertainment for the entire family, IMG Worlds of Adventure is the latest addition in Dubais ever-growing leisure and entertainment industry.
The 4 "Grand Zones" that make up the IMG Worlds of Adventure are themed around some of the biggest entertainment brands in the world - Marvel Comics, Cartoon Network, Lost Valley Dinosaur Adventure and IMG Boulevard. Each zone has rides and experiences that reflects its theme perfectly. The
Marvel zone is home to rides such as Avengers Battle of Ultron, Hulk Epsilon Base 3D and Avengers Flight of the Quinjets. In
Cartoon Network you will be able to experience The Powerpuff Girls Mojo Jojos Robot Rampage, Ben 10 5D Hero Time and The Amazing Ride of Gumball. The
Lost Valley on the other hand is themed around dinosaurs and offers thrilling rides such as The Velociraptor, Predator and Forbidden Territory. Finally, the
IMG Boulevard Zone, which is the welcome zone of the park, is home to the spookiest of all experiences - The Haunted Hotel.