- Pick up and Drop off to be From Dubai Selected Point.
- Tour Duration is up to be 4 Hours.
- Pick up may vary depends on the Location / Pick up point.
- Professional "A" Category Guide Escorting the Tour.
- 1 Language/Guide Per Bus.
- Deluxe New Model Vehicle suitable for number of Passenger.
- Professional English Speaking Driver throughout the tour.
- A visit to the heritage area of Bastakiya and 225-year old Fort Al Fahidi which houses the Dubai Museum.
- A ride on the traditional Abra boat (Water Taxi) across scenic Dubai Creek.
- A visit to the Spice and Gold Souks, with tantalizing scents and shimmering jewelry.
- A photo stop next to Jumeirah Mosque, an architectural landmark
- A drive to Burj Al Arab, the iconic hotel that has established unmatched standards of luxury
Although vast swathes of Dubai are now transformed with contemporary architecture into a modern and luxurious city, traces of the historic town that existed 40 years ago can still be found in some parts. The Traditional Dubai City Tour will take you on a cultural journey through time into mini mazes of wind- towered buildings, narrow lanes and meandering pathways of the lively souks and a scenic ride on the traditional Abra boat.
The museum was opened by the Ruler of Dubai in 1971, with the aim of presenting the traditional way of life in the Emirate of Dubai. When entering, one can see the fort constructed and the various displays that go along with it. From the fort, there is a path to the galleries, which display the general culture of the land, especially in the 1800s. It includes local antiques as well as artifacts from African and Asian countries that traded with Dubai. It also includes several dioramas showing life in the emirate before the advent of oil, in addition to artifacts from recent discoveries as old as 3000 BC.
Dubai Gold Souk, is a traditional market (or souk) in Dubai, UAE. The souk is located in Dubai's commercial business district in Deira, in the locality of Al Dhagaya. The souk consists of over 379 retailers, most of whom are jewellery traders. According to estimates, approximately 10 tons of gold is present at any given time in the souk. It is bordered to the north by the Dubai Fish and Vegetable Market and the Deira Corniche near Baniyas Square at Sikkat al-Khali Street which is in close proximity to the Deira Bus Stand. The Dubai Gold Souk is 5 minutes walk from the Old Souk marine station.
Dubai Spice Souk or the Old Souk is a traditional market (or souk) in Dubai, United Arab Emirates (UAE). The Spice Souk is located in eastern Dubai, in Deira and is adjacent to the Dubai Gold Souk. The Spice Souk, situated on Baniyas Street, is in the locality of Al Ras. The souk comprises several narrow lanes which are lined with open and closed-roof stores.
Stores in the Spice Souk sell a variety of fragrances and spices from frankincense and shisha to the many herbs used in Arabic and South Asian food. In addition, several household, textiles, incense, rugs and artifacts are also sold in the Spice Souk.
Dive through Jumeirah Road to pass by Jumeirah Mosque; It is said that it is the most photographed mosque in all of Dubai. Construction began in 1976; the mosque is built in traditional Fatimid style.
At the End of the Tour, will be stopped at Burj Al Arab Hotel; is a luxury hotel located in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. It is the third tallest hotel in the world. Burj Al Arab stands on an artificial island 280 m (920 ft) from Jumeirah Beach and is connected to the mainland by a private curving bridge. The shape of the structure is designed to resemble the sail of a ship. It has a helipad near the roof at a height of 210 m (689 ft)