Join our entertaining guide for a walk along the Dubai Creek and it historical surroundings.
A walking tour that will introduce you to the historical Dubai, like it once used to be, that only a few get to learn about.
- Start the walking tour from the Deira side of Dubai by strolling through the Spice Souk and Gold Souk with the largest gold market in the region.
- Cross Dubai Creek by abra (water taxi), then walk through Menaa Bazaar and the Textile Souk, walk by the souvenir shops and the Hindu temples.
- Stroll through Al Fahidi Historical Neighbourhood, the heart of the old city of Dubai - see the iconic wind towers, art galleries and stroll through its old cobbled alleyways and soak in the city's history.
- Stop for a traditional lemon-mint juice at a popular neighbourhood cafe of the old city.
- Start the walking tour by exploring the Al Seef Marina with its many cafes and traditional stores on the banks of the Dubai Creek.
- Enjoy the view of the Creek and the Dhow ships anchored on its quays, a great photo opportunity.
- After an entertaining and fun walking tour, the tour ends with a drop off at your hotel.