Join our entertaining guide for a walk along the Dubai Creek and it historical surroundings.
A walking tour that will introduce you to the historical Dubai, like it once used to be, that only a few get to learn about.
- Start the walking tour by exploring the Al Seef Marina with its many cafes and traditional stores on the banks of the Dubai Creek. Enjoy the view of the Creek and the Dhow ships anchored on its quays, a great photo opportunity.
- Stroll through Al Fahidi Historical Neighbourhood, the heart of the old city of Dubai - see the iconic wind towers, art galleries and stroll through its old cobbled alleways and soak in the city's history.
- Stop for a traditional lemon-mint juice at a popular neighbourhood cafe of the old city.
- Walk through Menaa Bazaar and the Textile Souk, walk by the souvenir shops and the Hindu temples before crossing Dubai Creek by abra (water taxi)
- Stroll through the Spice Souk and Gold Souk, the largest gold market in the region.
- After an entertaining and fun walking tour, the tour ends with a drop off at your hotel.