Duration: Up to 16 hours
Key interests: Adventure, Culture, Tradition
Pick up time: Approx. 14:30 16:30 (depends on the sunset)
*Pick up time may vary depending on the location / pick up point
Guests will be widely welcomed with a traditional greets upon arrival to the Desert Camp Zone with Arabic Coffee. And don't fail to Sketch your hands with Traditional Henna paint with professional Artists & also Arabic costumes for Photo memories avail at camp.
Watch the sun drop under the horizon as you watch a falcon soar around you. Your Bedouin camp, lit with the gentle flames of traditional lamps is nestled inside a private Royal desert retreat. As our guest, we will demonstrate cultural activities such as henna, music, dance, bread making and Arabic coffee making before enjoying a scrumptious dinner under the stars. After dinner, relax beside a bonfire and enjoy the star filled night sky.
• Falcon demonstration and sunset photo stop among the dunes
• Scrumptious authentic dinner in an exclusive camp set among the rolling dunes of a Royal desert retreat
• Camel rides, henna tattoos, bread making, Arabic coffee making and aromatic shisha pipes available at the camp
• Cultural entertainment performance (not available during Ramadan)
• A portion of your fee is contributed towards local conservation
• Exploring the Exclusive Dubai desert at night.
• Enjoy Arabic snacks and refreshments upon arriving at the Bedouin camp
• Visit a desert camp and relax under a canopy of galaxy
• Explore the wildlife & Magnificent of the Dusky Desert
• Infants below 12 month are not permitted on our wildlife drive, however we can arrange an alternative on request.
• Children over 5 years old and under 12 years old will be accepted at the Child rate
• Return to the Hotel between 10.00am and 11.00am the next day