Explore both the historic and the modern sides of Dubai in
dubai city tour and marvel at the towering skyscrapers of 'little Manhattan' in 4 to 5 hours tours. Discover its impressive skyscrapers, and traditional souks. Drive around the amazing city of old Bastakiya along with its reach history and Continue to marvel the beauty of
Dubai Marina, Burj Al Arab, the Palm Island, Burj Khalifa, and downtown Dubai. Take the traditional water taxi and visit the Gold Souk. Continue and admire the glittering golds at the Gold Souq.
• Pick up from your Hotel
• Dubai Museum located within an 18th century it has exhibits that depicts the history and culture of the region.
• The Palm Island the most scenic artificial man-made island on the earth, it is an all-inclusive project with incredible beaches, superb facilities for water sport activities and world-class accommodation as well as dining choices
• Atlantis Hotel this is perhaps the centerpiece of Palm Island
• Jumeirah Mosque a rare example of a mix of Islamic and modern architecture
• Jumeirah Beach
• Burj Al Arab the sail-shaped hotel that holds the distinction of being the worlds only seven-star hotel
• Mall of Emirates with Ski Dubai and a host of shops, restaurants and café it provides finest in shopping, dining and entertainment activities
• Dubai Mall in addition to incredible shopping and dining choices, it spellbound visitors with its aquarium that is biggest of its kind in the world
• Burj Khalifa this magnificent steel structure, towering up to a height of 825 meters, is the worlds tallest building
• Drop off at your Hotel