During your trip to Dubai, take advantage of the opportunity to combine a Dubai City Tour with An Action Packed Desert Safari.
Morning: For the half day of Dubai City Tour we will take you to the most prominent places in Dubai, showing you both sides of the city: The historical and the modern. Visit Dubai Museum located inside the 18th-century Al Fahidi Fort to get an idea of what Dubai was like before the discovery of oil transformed it into the power city that it is today.
Evening Enjoy a dinner cruise on the Dubai Creek in a traditional bedouin boat.The Dubai Creek, an integral part of the city's history, divides Dubai into two sections: Bur Dubai and Deira, both of which house some of the city's best monuments and exquisite buildings.
Morning:Your four-hour Dubai city tour takes you to the most prominent places in Dubai, showing you both sides of the city: The Historical and the modern Visit Dubai Museum located inside the 18th-century Al Fahidi Fort to get an idea of what Dubai was like before the discovery of oil transformed it into the power city that it is today. You'll take a drive along the Dubai Creek, which is filled with historical remnants
Admire the Arabic architecture with a visit to Jumeirah Mosque, the city's only mosque open to non-Muslims, then it's on to discover the modern side. See Hotel Burj Al Arab, designed in the shape of a sail; the Palm Islands, the world's largest artificial islands; Hotel Atlantis the Palm, the crowning glory of palm Jumeirah; Jumeirah Beach and Burj Khalifa, the world's tallest building. The tour also includes a drive along the Shiekh Zayed Road so that you can take a look at the skyscrapers and magnificent buildings on both sides of the road.
Evening: Your desert safari lets you experience Dubai as it was before it became the modern metropolis it is today During the tour, you will
• Spend a few hours in a bedouin style tent, right in the middle of the desert
• Journey in a 4x4 to the campsite in the desert just outside of Dubai
• Cascade (dune-bashing) on the steep sand dunes in air-conditioned 4x4 by a professional driver
• Ride a camel, smoke a flavoured shisha, and drink a traditional Arabic coffee
• Enjoy a captivating belly dance and Tanura dance
• Have the opportunity to take breathtaking pictures of the desert, especially during sunset
• Try out the traditional costumes, get a henna tattoo and enjoy a delicious buffet dinner