From hotel heading to bigger than bigger Desert ride across the dunes on a quad bike. then Forward for the 5 star Buffet BBQ Dinner and Traditional Entertainment.
Begin this 6-hour Tour pick up with a comfortable air-conditioned drive into the Desert. Receive instructions at the quad bike center, put on your protective gear and hop on a quad bike.
Get Ready for a dune ride across the red sands for about 30 minutes. Add to the adventure afterwards by trying your hand at sandboarding.
Continue to a typical desert camp and experience various activities such as henna tattooing, shesha pipe smoking and dressing up in Arabian attire. Go for a short ride on a camel.
Enjoy a tasty barbecue dinner buffet accompanied by live traditional tanoura and belly dancing shows, before heading back to the city.
• Confirmation will be received at time of booking
• The duration is approximately 6 hours, including a quad bike tour of around 30 minutes
• Participants must be over 12 years of age, and should have a basic knowledge of driving to participate in this activity. Under 16 years should be accompanied by an adult
• Infants are not allowed on Quad Bike. The minimum age to join the tour is 3 years, accompanied by an adult
• Pregnant women and anyone with back or neck pain, heart problems or other serious medical complaints are not allowed to participate
• The quad biking segment is solely the participant's responsibility. Any damage, injuries sustained or items lost during the quad tour are not covered by insurance
• All participants must sign an indemnity form before the tour
• Belly dancing & Tanoura is not available during: Ramadam month, October 20, November 30, December 12 or any Islamic days as per UAE law
• Sharing bike option is not available for singular travelers (or the odd number in a group) as it requires 2 people per bike.